How to Stop Fibroid Bleeding
Author: Gail Atkinson
If you would like to know how to stop fibroid bleeding, there are a number of steps you can take which can help. Fibroids can either cause breakthrough bleeding, between the menstrual periods or can cause heavy bleeding, often lasting for several days at the time of the period.
There can be various reasons why heavy bleeding might occur. These are as follows:-
* A blockage caused by the fibroid which causes a backup of blood which seems heavy when released
* Uterine congestion which causes changes in blood flow around the uterus
* An increase in blood vessels to the fibroids which means a greater amount of blood flowing through the uterus
If left unchecked, heavy fibroid bleeding can cause dangerous anemia together with excruciating pain, both of which can be managed in a number of ways. Knowing how to stop fibroids bleeding is not usually as simple as taking a single step. Very often it is a mulitfaceted approach which works best. You may wish to try the following:-
* Try supplements of Vitamins A C and E. Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 are also known to help
* Some women find that an anti-inflammatory such as Ibuprofen to be helpful
* Rest with your legs elevated
* Avoid tampons
* Lie on your side and pull you legs up to your chest
* Gentle-moderate exercise can improve circulation and blood flow
Of course, the best outcome would be to shrink your fibroids altogether and if you are prepared to make a number of significant lifestyle and dietary changes, then this is perfectly possible.
If you would like further information on my recommended natural treatment for fibroids, please visit my website, Shrink Fibroids Naturally.
Written by a nutritionalist, health writer and former fibroids sufferer herself, the system I recommend is groundbreaking, and I am confident that you will finally feel that you have found something that will work for you both to rid you of fibroids and teach you how to stop fibroid bleeding.
Fibroids Miracle also comes with 3 months free one-to-one counseling from an expert, to give you the best possible chance of success.